1. Will liars be honest after they die?
No, they won't. They lie still after they die.
不会，他们依旧撒谎。Lie still 躺着不动，依旧撒谎。
2.What will you break once you say it?
3. What always goes up and never goes down?
Your age. 你的年龄
4. Why did the boy make his dog sit in the sun?
He wants to have a hot dog. 他想要一条热狗。
5. Why can a bride hide nothing?
Because someone will give her away.
因为有人会揭发她。Give away 揭发，在婚礼上把新娘交给新郎
6. Why is the library the highest building?
It has the most stories. 它的楼层最多。Story 故事，楼层
7. What is the smallest bridge in the world?
The bridge of a nose. 鼻梁
8. What is the difference between the North Pole and the South Pole?
A whole world. 整个世界。 a world of difference 天壤之别
9. What makes naughty boys long to work in a clock factory?
They want to make faces. make face 做鬼脸，做钟表面
10. What bird lifts heavy things?
11.A ship can contain only fifty persons. Now there is already forty-nine persons in it. At this time,a pregnant woman comes on and boards the ship. The ship sinks.Why?
Because is a pigboat. 那是潜水艇。pigboat,潜水艇
12. Why is the comet like Micky Mouse?
Because it is a star with a tail.因为它是有尾巴的星星。
13. Who is closer to you, your mom or your dad?
Mom is closer, because Dad is father(farther).
因为爸爸是父亲 , 所以妈妈比较靠近。
14. What's the poorest bank in the world?
The river bank.河岸。
15. What month do soldiers hate?
16.An old woman has lived in one-story house before.Her body is very short. Afterwards,she moves into a big building and lives in the ninth story. However, when she comes back home each time,she always takes an elevator to the sixth story and gets off,then she walks to the ninth story.Why?
Because she was too short to press the ninth button.她太矮了不能按到第九层的按钮.
17. Why are people tired on April Fool's Day?
答：Because they have just had a long March.
March 三月; 行军
18.What weather do mice and rats fear?
答：When it's raining cats and dogs.
rain cats and dogs 下大雨
19. What question can never be answered by “yes”?
答：Are you asleep?
20. What tree is always very sad?
weep 哭泣; willow 柳树
1.When can you get water with a net?
答：When water is turned into ice.
2. Why is the pig always eating?
答：He's making a hog of himself.
3. What's the longest word in the world?
答：Smiles. Because there's a mile between the letter 's'.
4. What question is that to which you must always answer "yes"?
答："What does y-e-s spell?"
5. Where were you when the power was cut off?
答：In the darkness.
6. Will liars be honest after they die? (骗子死了之后会诚实吗?)
No， they won’t。 They lie still after they die。(不会，他们依旧撒谎。Lie still 躺着不动，依旧撒谎。)
7. What always goes up and never goes down? (什么东西只升不降?)
Your age。 (你的年龄)
8.Why is the library the highest building?(为什么图书馆是最高的建筑物?)
It has the most stories。 (它的楼层最多。Story 故事，楼层)
9. What is the smallest bridge in the world? (世界上最小的桥梁是什么?)
The bridge of a nose。 (鼻梁)
10. What is the difference between the North Pole and the South Pole? (北极与南极的区别是什么?)
A whole world。 (整个世界。 a world of difference 天壤之别)