1. Beckham plays soccer very well.
2. Now many people are learning how to drive.
3. My sister’s hairstyle is different from your sister’s.
4. We have History, Geography, Science and many other lessons and Science is my favourite.
5. Nancy lives on the 12th floor and she goes up and down by elevator.
1. I think swimming is not as interesting as hiking.
2. Would you like to have some milk?
3.What’s your cousin like?
4.I read an article about Rocky Mountain High School on the Internet.
5.How far does Daniel live from his school?
M: Sandy hurt her leg on Tuesday.
W: Oh, really!
M: She has to stay in hospital for two weeks.
W: Two weeks?
M: Yes. She can’t play football for about two months.
W: About two months? I’m sorry to hear that.
M: How far do you live from your school, Nancy?
W: About six li, John.
M: Do you walk to school?
W: No. I usually go to school by bike. What about you?